failed to create db "BCCDB"

Oct 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I tried everything according the manual, but keep on getting a failure message during installation.

I created a SQL user bccuser with all necessary rights, I tried creating an empty "BCCDB", I tried installing from command prompt as admin...nothing seems to work.

I'm using Biztalk 2010 with SQL2008R2...

Oct 17, 2012 at 4:28 PM

I am having the similar issue. No matter what i am getting the same error.

Coordinator
Oct 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Hi Sanjeev,

Pls. make sure you are using correct install file for the sql server version [sql 2008/ sql 2008 r2]. The follow the steps as given below:

You must run the BCCWebSetup as Administrator from the commmand line

1. Start > Run > type cmd (This is must be run using Administrative priviledges)

2.  From the command line execute BCCWebSetup.msi [C:\> BCCWebSetup.msi]

Please let me know in case you see any issues.

Thank you for using BCC.

Oct 20, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Thanks Kutub, could you also please upload latest web code as I need to add some more functionalities and once I am done I'll upload the latest files to codeplex.

Thanks
Sanjeev
732-216-1786

To: [email removed]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 07:10:13 -0700
Subject: Re: failed to create db "BCCDB" [BizTalkControlCenter:397871]

Hi Sanjeev,
Pls. make sure you are using correct install file for the sql server version [sql 2008/ sql 2008 r2]. The follow the steps as given below:
You must run the BCCWebSetup as Administrator from the commmand line
1. Start > Run > type cmd (This is must be run using Administrative priviledges)
2. From the command line execute BCCWebSetup.msi [C:\> BCCWebSetup.msi]
Please let me know in case you see any issues.
Thank you for using BCC.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (BizTalkControlCenter@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email BizTalkControlCenter@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com